Moonlight (Club Mix) Moonlight (Club Mix)

I really liked it.

.__.

T'was good.

A-New-Decade responds:

Thanks =]

_matt

*- Pokémon DancemiX -* *- Pokémon DancemiX -*

fdhsjakl!

Holy crap. It was only 3 seconds in and I knew this was gunna be awesome. Insta-download!
You are amazing for making this. High fives all around!

Jebbal responds:

Insta-download!??!?!?!!?! Are you wild?

*High five*

Thanks for the review!

Zelda WW - Ganondorf's Fury Zelda WW - Ganondorf's Fury

Hmm...

It was alright. I think that the "techno" remixes for Zelda games can be over hyped. Might not be on but that's what it sounds like to me... I don't remember the actual song during the battle but this sounds a lot faster than I remember. Maybe slow a down a tone. One more thing, try lowering the volume of some instruments when there are more than one playing at a time. Might help hearing the others. Good work though.

Just so people know..the actual battle with Ganon in Zelda games should be easy. If you notice, they have a harder boss to fight before or after. Puppet Ganon in this one. "Pig" Ganon in OoT. It's so you can have a hard boss but you know you have to fight Ganon so they make it easier on you.

Green-Blue Borealis(loop) Green-Blue Borealis(loop)

>_<

I... Think I've heard this before... Either way, still like it. Fells like space or something spinning o_o.
Pretty long loop though xD
I believe a 5 is in order here.

SonicJ responds:

Perhaps you heard it here before :D
THanks for the review

-=Interstellar=- -=Interstellar=-

Tink tink tink

M'kay, a few things.
Suggestions: Maybe start it a little faster? When the "hat" comes in at 0:11, it's a bit louder than the beat. Little softer?
Evferything else is pretty good. Nice job.

new day kitty new day kitty

Bump bump!

...o_o...
Sounds a lot like something out of Armored Core. Oh well. It's nice to here something "pump" every now and again. Keep up the good work.

OK Trance [Tranzphonic] OK Trance [Tranzphonic]

All my 5s are belong to you.

Woah, nice. Sounds a lot like something that should be on SSX.
Long isn't always bad, plus even though it repeats, at least it's a nice repeat xD.
My suggestion is: when and if you repeat, add some more changes to it. I liked when it changed at about 1:13/2:06.
Love the song though. This is deffenantly going on my MP3 player. HAHA!

Rpg Party Rpg Party

Whoop'd

The higher pitch noise at the bigening is a little different but good non-the-less. Liked it xD

SonicJ responds:

Lol :D
I kinda liked it, and I didn't want the song to be bland ,boring , or to follow that usual 4x system I use (you'd notice it sometime). I liked where this was going, but I total hit a brickwall with my brain, and gave up after I didn't know how to stop the sequencer, I lost all motives to continue.

I just played some Valkyrie profile instead :p

Tour the Ice Caves Tour the Ice Caves

Trashcans?

Pretty good. Once the song got past the intro (beepbeepbeep) I really got into it. Worth a download and I'ma give a 5 :D

&amp;lt;*-((-&amp;lt; <*-((-<

Background o' base

:O
base....base.....base...base,base...b ase
hehe Liked it anyways. -downloaded and 5'd/10'd- :D

KittenLoveX responds:

thanks aburningman :P yes bass indeed!