Pixel Grower Pixel Grower

Niiiice~

Geez! Level 7 is too much. It took sooo long. Like 10 minutes?
Got level 8 :l
34,115 points...
Near the end of levels, you pretty much have infinite health cuz you can hit the coloured ones fast enough to regain any you lost in the level.

Cool game. Was...interesting xD
Little bug though. In levels 6+(I guess you can do it in earlier ones but I haven't seen it), when moving to pick up pixels, you go through them most of the time. It happens A LOT on level 8.

Neverending Light Neverending Light

Woah!

D : "Crazy pitch black cavern adventure? Best birthday present ever!"

Really unique game. I enjoyed it a lot. Obviously, making it longer would have been a lot better but there are two more parts so that's good. :3

Your plan for Part 2 sounds iffy, though. Kind of a change in genre, it would seem.

DUCK SIM 2008 DUCK SIM 2008

Oh Em Ge

This is the best game ever created. No game can surpass this. You sir, are a legend. You win:
10 Stars and a rating of 5.

Magnet towers Magnet towers

Nice!

Hoopla! That was fun :D
Really great game. 5/5. Hope to see another fun one like this!
Score- 2050700!

Scriball Scriball

Real nice

Woah, this was pretty challenging indeed. I didn't know that you could make it jump by clicking so some of the levels took me a long time. Only complaint is that it may be a little TOO challenging. Main reason being: it's really hard to straighten up the ball when readying for a jump (level 36ish?). 5/5 Though. Good job.

Also, http://tinyurl.com/87g5bp
lol

Cake Master Cake Master

Bwahaha!

Oh goodness~ I had so much fun with this!
It reminded me of Cooking Mama.
The music....oh gosh. I lawl'd.
Giving a 5/5 but a 9/10 because putting the frosting on and cutting it were too precise and keeping a steady hand can be hard sometimes.
Keep it up the fun :D!

Z-Rox Z-Rox

Hurray

This game is amazing. It takes forever to figure out some of them but it is a great game all in all. I guess I'm kinda of cheating...using Wikipedia to figure out the shapes (pentagon, rhombus) but whatever! High scores for you.
@ DarkWarrier
You have to guess what the shape is. The tutorial is to show you what it would look like if a T went through.

factory balls factory balls

Cool

Pretty good game. The only thing I had a problem with was the fact that the recycling bin actually will through away your balls. I thought you just put them there if you mess up and get them back...
Oh well! Again, nice game.

Dino Run Dino Run

AMAZING

Wow this game is so awesome! I wish I could rate more tan a 10 or a 5!! :D

Mecha Dress Up Game Mecha Dress Up Game

Ahaha

Goodness! So much stuff! I just HAD to make the most epic one I could then add a little Pirate/Pokemon hat for lawls. Nice /m/ box for a body.